Crown Relocations – United Kingdom
based on 2 reviews
04 February 2019
1. On the day before the packers were to arrive, we were told there are no containers available. So the cartons went for 3 days in open trucks with no listing inventory. And stuff disappeared….
2. The packers at our home STOLE my phone and jewellery from closed suitcases kept to be taken with us in our flight as checked in baggage. Crown asked us to report to the police and refused to cooperate or reimburse.
3. The furniture received in India hardly had any undamaged pieces. Every item was scratched, chipped or broken
4. One carton disappeared and has still not been received
5. There is absolutely NOONE in Crown who has had the decency of checking back on the efficacy of the move. No one has come forward explaining what went wrong and why everything is in such a bad condition
6. To top it all, the ONLY COMMUNICATION I HAVE RECEIVED is around how CROWN made an error in estimating the volume of the goods and therefore I am expected to pay GBP 1000 extra. This, despite the fact that we had listed items at the time of volume estimation and signed off at both ends. The furniture and goods shipped are actually less than the items agreed.
The experience has been disastrous. Never have I faced such poor customer service or service quality. Atrocious.
"Absolutely terrible service from start to finish"
16 November 2018
Absolutely terrible service from start to finish. Quote/estimate process was terrible and resulted in an overflow. Communication was awful for the whole process. Packing and unpacking either end, both were delivered late by more than a day. After care service has been appalling, not returning calls and emails. Numerous breakages also. Would never consider using this company again.